Sonic Electronix

You can do loud systems in daily cars no problem. Ive owned cars that do 150 daily and thats not a problem at all. 150 Isnt even really all that loud.

But when you get in the upper 150s in a daily driven car, shit starts to seriously break. I know guys that run cars that will bassrace around a 153 and their cars are pretty much just fine for daily, but a high 150 is so much louder than a 153, much less a even 150.

Sorry, but I have to call BS there. 150 is extremely loud for a daily driver. Sucks about the doors BTW.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Well, i for one can vouge for a 150 being loud, granted its no 158+ thats still damn loud for a DD. Ive already broken my domelight, door handles that were once tac welded on are now bolted on, and a rear window clip being broken(which is enough for me). You really have no room to complain, its the nature of the beast. If you dont want any bass related problems dont put subs in your ride.

Depends on where that 150 is at.....a 150 at 25hz is a whole lot more brutal on a vehicle than a 150 at 50hz. But like monk said, once you start getting into the mid to upper 50's, it's a different ballgame.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

You can do loud systems in daily cars no problem. Ive owned cars that do 150 daily and thats not a problem at all. 150 Isnt even really all that loud.

But when you get in the upper 150s in a daily driven car, shit starts to seriously break. I know guys that run cars that will bassrace around a 153 and their cars are pretty much just fine for daily, but a high 150 is so much louder than a 153, much less a even 150.

Sorry, but I have to call BS there. 150 is extremely loud for a daily driver. Sucks about the doors BTW.

ya but im pretty sure hes used to it and once you get used to it it dosent seem loud untill ur a few dbs higher

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

...i know what he means in a way. i heard my old system the other day 2 10" L7's sealed which when i owned it i thought it was loud as shit now i was asking if he tuned his amp right... he has it on a bigger amp than i did back then too lol.

as you get loud shit sounds weak... i cant imagine a 150 at 25hz. id loke to see the destruction lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

...i know what he means in a way. i heard my old system the other day 2 10" L7's sealed which when i owned it i thought it was loud as shit now i was asking if he tuned his amp right... he has it on a bigger amp than i did back then too lol.

as you get loud shit sounds weak... i cant imagine a 150 at 25hz. id loke to see the destruction lol

Randy Kubek anyone?

Archived