6-1/2"s

stuart_goodenough

Wow....why do ppl always buy a sub and then skimp on what plays the MAJORITY of your music....no set of speakers powered by a deck will keep up with a BTL. Get a solid 4-channel 100wrms x 4 @ 4ohm and a solid set of comps....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I'm sorry that your mom passed away....but yes I do know its like to have no money and what its like to work understaffed all the time and go home feeling terrible everynight after work.....but before I bought a BTL I would have bought speakers and a 4-channel amp. Oh wait I'm already doing that.... I like bass but not so much that I can't hear the rest of the music.

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

i agree with you but i cant drive untill feburay so i hope i can get everything by then and im really not happy with my box either so i have to start over pretty much i need a new deck i have an old shitty pioneer and a badass btl... so im trying to get what i need the most so im starting at door speakers can someone just give me recomendations i am looking at the re6.5fr are they any good?

I would go with some component speakers powered by an amp. I feel you on the money thing though I am currently out of a job and no car so I have no sounds :( I completely agree with wL<3bass on what he said. I can't believe some people buy a sub and amp and think they have a system don't forget about your headunit mids and highs.

RF_power_product.gif

I tried the whole "coxial" seen and to be honest....the bass produced by coxials "usually" sucks....and you can clearly hear where the speaker is....there is no fullness to the sound....its like "Okay I hear music its coming from a speaker 2 feet away from my head in a door..." components aer like "Wow I hear music I wonder where the speaker is?!"

Now some quality coxials can have a decent soundstage but by no means can a properly setup pair of coxials touch a pair of properly setup components.

My $.02

My YouTube Videos

I would go with some component speakers powered by an amp. I feel you on the money thing though I am currently out of a job and no car so I have no sounds :( I completely agree with wL<3bass on what he said. I can't believe some people buy a sub and amp and think they have a system don't forget about your headunit mids and highs.

when ppl are new to Car audio mids and highs are not on there mind at all! i cant vouch for this guy because i was the same way!

And bro far as your vocal problem $100 sint going to get you far..if you want good ouput and decent sound get a nice 100x4 (@4ohm) amp and prolly some RSD's BUT i just got in my powerbass coaxials and there doing pretty well(but acourse there crossed around 65-70hz)

ALSO if you really dont care about SQ i would get some 6x9's because they will get pretty loud and if i remember correctly my jimmy fit 6x9's in the rear IMO

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Archived