Strange Voltage Drop

I guess this can be posted here.

Ok when my amp is on my voltage drops a little bit which I know is normal cuz i have practically stock electrical...

heres the weird part...

My voltage drops MORE when I have my turn signals on at a light with out the sub even going... like the gauge ticks back and forth worse with the turn signal on than if I had the system going full tilt...

This cant be normal lol whats going on...

EDIT: Also the lights dont dim or anything when the turn signal are going but the gauge definitly moves... I'd make a vid if I wasn't home and not allowed to play my shit...

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

are you sure thats not normal? like on my car when i roll my window (s) up or down, it dims all the lights.

mine does dim when the cars off for the windows but thats a good 5 seconds of drawing power. My turns signals are doing it while the car is running. the windows dont do it while the car is running. this is why im confused... and for it to be dropping like I have my system on (2200 watts or a HC1400 and a stock alt) that why im a little worried lol.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

mine does dim when the cars off for the windows but thats a good 5 seconds of drawing power. My turns signals are doing it while the car is running. the windows dont do it while the car is running. this is why im confused... and for it to be dropping like I have my system on (2200 watts or a HC1400 and a stock alt) that why im a little worried lol.

if the lights dim when you roll up the windows that should be normal...that happens on my 96 intrepid everytime and also my ants 05 impala, my dads 02 trailblazer..(soon to be mine)...lol...but that sounds wired just when turn signals are on?..maybe you have electrical problems?...

or maybe the relay for the blinkers is on the same circuit as the dash gauge so it see's a bigger current draw on the already small wire. check it with a multimeter at the battery and see if it is a real voltage drop or a false reading.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

If it makes ya feel better I have a 85/140 amp alt and the Big 3 done in 0/1 gauge wire, Stinger SP1000 battery and no stereo installed at all(not even a head unit) and when I use my turn signals my factory voltage guage still bounces with the turn signal.

I wouldn't be to concerned.

I forgot to mention I have a MLA module too so I have great voltage.

I still don't feel there is nothing to worry about.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

If it makes ya feel better I have a 85/140 amp alt and the Big 3 done in 0/1 gauge wire, Stinger SP1000 battery and no stereo installed at all(not even a head unit) and when I use my turn signals my factory voltage guage still bounces with the turn signal.

I wouldn't be to concerned.

I forgot to mention I have a MLA module too so I have great voltage.

I still don't feel there is nothing to worry about.

hmm so maybe its normal. this is the first time ive ever seen this so it kinda worried me..

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!