Official Knowledge Feedback

checked my inbox and here no tracking #. im off to buy muh chit, as soon as i get it ordered, ill be sending your cash and packages along with a receipt for the stuff i bought . sense you got a divorce and moved out of your house, what is the new address you want your stuff sent to? i cant send it to the address you use to have knowing your not living there and the package could possibly get stolen. :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i told you if you use the money i want my unit back! as simple as that! and another thing you dumb ass, none of my shit aint stolen so you need to sop saying that! your the first person that i did a transaction with and the only person i had a problem with and this issue was a very very long time ago! cause after you i had a couple people buy things from me with confidence and never had on issue, but only with you cause you tried to jerk and lie about your deadner and when im trying to make it right you still complaing like a little girl, and not to metion u hacking into my account :good: that really shows the good in you :bull:.

and about the music stored in the unit, i listen to everything u :noob: and sure im having a divorce but not once i gave you my real adrress! i think u just get dummer and dummer no lie!

like i said this was on issue that accured a long ass time ago when i sold my first item, after that i never had on issue!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i didnt even read what you wrote in my thread im sure its full of bs like your putting here. i got a remote today and an antenna. if you dont like it oh well! you should of made my package right,especially after i told you numerous times. i would of been a little easier had you not lied and said i hacked your computer!!! i found a shop with the antenna and remote and screws from a broken unit for a grand total $169.72 ill have pics of receipt for proof soon. when he gets them monday ill have pics of that too.. your decks and deadener (IFFF YOU PROVE YOU PAID FOR IT. like i told you) are gonna be sent to you as soon as i have an address. your $190.28 will be sent as soon as you send your paypal :good:

thanks for the horrible service, i hope your as pissed as i was getting 2 broken decks and a half ass one 8)

buyers sellers watch out for this ass, he is very scandalous !!! im sure a couple of you that have gotten some good stuff from him, that only means he jacked someone with a good system.

as a matter of fact! im going to have my wife take these decks to work and have one of the cops run the serial numbers tomorrow. im curious to see what happens. :woot:

edit: knowledge fyi if your going to claim someone hacked your account and ripped you off. dont leave it unsaid. when you see it months before, then ship another unit. and then say something when they bust you out. it makes you look really stupid pal

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

not once i gave you horrible service i answered all your questions gace you my number and all and still made it right with you for nothing cause i didnt gain shit out of it just alot of your bullshit! and run the numbers u :noob: aint nobody scared over here, i know were my shit came from! the only question that i have is how the hell did it add up $170 for a control and antenna plus 4 screw! i sent you a link were i found them for less than $70, i just guess you like jerking me everyway you can! is funny how i said i want my unit back but since u listen through ur ass. you just jerk me even more especially when i found the stuff less than $70! ur funny kid!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

:orly3: like i told you! im not bargain hunting ( you should of gave me working shit the 1st time,then this wouldn't be happening), i went to the 1st shop i found,told dude that i desperately needed them, and he made a phone call to someone and minutes later he told me he had them and gave me a price.. be glad i didnt charge you the gas for the 94 mile round trip. plus the trip im gonna have to make to go back and get the stuff. keep up your punk ass attitude and i will. lets just see according to mapquest its $11.36 one way so that x 4 trips is $45.44 NOT GOOD BUDDY... im tired of your games, trying to make me seem like im trying to get over on you. i can play them too.:drinks: after all this bs you better be glad im even sending your stuff.

anyway get me your info if you want this crap sent back.

/Rant

attitude? im not going to be all calm about it after you being so f*cking slick! and i didnt say you was trying to get over im just saying you like jerking me! making me sound like something im not!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

YEA I GET 2 BROKE ASS UNITS THAT DONT WORK, I SEND A PACKAGE THAT WAS DELIVERED BUT YOU NEVER GOT, THEN!!!! I GET ANOTHER HALF ASS UNIT THAT YOUR PUNK ASS SAID WAS COMPLETE. AND ITS NOT!!! YOU SAY I HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT AND LEFT FEED BACK FOR MY SELF.MONTHS AFTER !!!!!!!!!!

AND IM MAKING YOU SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOUR NOT????? HOW DO YOU FIGURE? THAT HAS DOUCHEBAG SCUM ALL OVER IT IF YOU ASK ME!

/Rant

idk if you listen or not but once again, the first 2 unite was working when they left my house!

the unit i just sent you is in perfect order and wow u dint get the control and anntena that i told u i have to find! cry i river nigga!

and please me and you know that u went into my account, u just not being a man about it cause you might get banned again :lol: !

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

idk if you listen or not but once again, the first 2 unite was working when they left my house!

the unit i just sent you is in perfect order and wow u dint get the control and anntena that i told u i have to find! cry i river nigga!

and please me and you know that u went into my account, u just not being a man about it cause you might get banned again :lol: !

OH SHIT!! now we are getting ghetto using racial language? did that make u feel gangsta yo? you seem to be the one crying! my deck will finally be complete monday. im happy that after MONTHS im finally getting what i paid for :yahoo: if all you had to do was find them. why did you say you werent? you could of saved some money instead of trying to be a hard ass :drink40: i dont get why your so stuck on me going into your account! but i like it!!! like i told you when you sent a pm threatening me, keep it up because im going to keep charging you every penny of my time you waste.

how am i going to get banned? i proved you were wrong. if i was wrong!!! you would of never sent out another package ESPECALLY after you acused me of hacking your account. i know damn well if someone did that to me, i would of contacted a mod or admin about it.and put their ass out for the rest of the honest people on this forum to see.. also if the decks worked and were damaged in shipping (even though a burnt unit is not possiable) why didnt you file a claim with the shipping place? you just said fuck it. me myself would of instantly started a clam. fuck paying outof my pocket for something that had insurance.

i think YOUR scared of being :ban2: hell im surprised you aren't with all of the proven facts!

/Rant

i swear if i didnt erased all your massages that u sent me a long time ago about you and my acount, you would of been hit!and all you proved was that i didnt sent you a remote and the antenna witch i said i had to look for! big deal! is still funny how out of $360 that you was going to give me, your black mailing me and your only sending me $140! :lol: this guy wanna charge me for his gas and the food he eats along the way just like he told me, thats good of you! is cool though i dont cry for money! do your thing bro!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY