Jump to content

Internal Memory


BJD3

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm kinda looking into head units with internal memory. The only problem with that is, I'm not finding many units with the level of storage I'm looking for (at least 4 gigs). I'm not looking for anything too specific, I'm just browsing, but any points in the right direction will be much appreciated.

I'm not sure of the opening size/configuration, but it is a 2002 Park Avenue.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1152 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...