New To The Board But I Thought I Would Show Off...

Ive seen your truck at a show some where but I cant remember where...Its nice..and if you spend cash on JL, RE or FI are not out of you reach as far as price goes. and once you hear an FI sub youll be sold... :hairtrick:

yea when i got the JL equipment i was working for Sound Advice. so price was stupid cheap. and that was back when i lived at home. money is much more scarce now a days. I have had the truck at a few shows, but it seems everywhere i go it gets no love. not sure why but one season of showing and im already tired of the BS that comes with it.

i have been really wanting to hear some FI. but no one i know around here i know runs them.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

Truck looks great...Saw it at SBN last year and it's clean. Didn't get a chance to hear it though. I agree with Rich...ifyou can afford JL, then FI is well within your budget. Once I get my system back in I'll have to roll on by and give ya a taste of what some FI can do. I am right up the road in Kingsland and I work down in Jax.

Joe

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Truck looks great...Saw it at SBN last year and it's clean. Didn't get a chance to hear it though. I agree with Rich...ifyou can afford JL, then FI is well within your budget. Once I get my system back in I'll have to roll on by and give ya a taste of what some FI can do. I am right up the road in Kingsland and I work down in Jax.

Joe

sweet that would be awesome. let me know.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Sundown SAZ3500

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

That center console doesn't look that great.

common now? i posted knowing its not for everyone but atleast tell me why. im here to learn just like everyone else. tell ya the truth there are days im not a fan of the arm rest of the center console but i love how the 2nd screen came out floating over the sub.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Sundown SAZ3500

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

see's truck....chub

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

common now? i posted knowing its not for everyone but atleast tell me why. im here to learn just like everyone else. tell ya the truth there are days im not a fan of the arm rest of the center console but i love how the 2nd screen came out floating over the sub.

Well you have a nice leather interior then you have this light blue suede that doesn't match anything, it just looks out of place, same with the light blue suede around the TV in the front.

Alpine INA-W900

Dynaudio system 362

Zapco DC650.6

Stetsom 2k

2 15" DC lvl 4 hybrids

Well you have a nice leather interior then you have this light blue suede that doesn't match anything, it just looks out of place, same with the light blue suede around the TV in the front.

got ya. yea have to agree with ya there. wanted to more blue suede, but havent had time to build the doors and do the 15in sharp screen in the back window for hater vision. just have to get time to finish it all the way and make changes if they are going to come.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Sundown SAZ3500

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P