New Tdh Members

Chode69

I just want to air an idea:

How would you feel about someone making a "subteam" of TDH? I'm thinking about something in the lines of TDH Norway or even TDH *more localy*.

I really like the sound of the name and also the team idea itself and the awesome groundpounders.

I see it as mandatory to have the original teams aproval before making some kind of team associated with it, so if I could get some answers about this being possible and might be considered or an absolute NO-NO, that would be sweet.

Thanks

i like this idea. spreading out name over seas would be kool. do you have people that would join and represent and fulfill the guidelines?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to air an idea:

How would you feel about someone making a "subteam" of TDH? I'm thinking about something in the lines of TDH Norway or even TDH *more localy*.

I really like the sound of the name and also the team idea itself and the awesome groundpounders.

I see it as mandatory to have the original teams aproval before making some kind of team associated with it, so if I could get some answers about this being possible and might be considered or an absolute NO-NO, that would be sweet.

Thanks

i like this idea. spreading out name over seas would be kool. do you have people that would join and represent and fulfill the guidelines?

I'd definitely like to join. Here's my Info:

Name: Dylan Martin

Vehicle: 2003 Chevy Tahoe

Subs: 2 AudioQue HDC3 18's

Amps: Crescendo BC3500d / Skar 85.4

Speakers: AudioQue components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS power d3400 under the hood, shuriken bt-80 in the back(soon to be d3100)

I live near Indianapolis, IN and I go to most of the competitions around me. I also attend slamology every year. I attended the Iasca event last weekend and also one in June. Currently, I'm doing about a 147 in bass boxing middleweight on music. This score will be going up though. I will have 6 obsidian 18's in the tahoe at the end of august when they're available. I will be doing a lot of demos and getting the name out. I will also order a couple stickers online to rep the team. I'm at work now and don't have pictures of my build. I can send you pics later.

Just let me know!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

• 6 months later...
[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:1690]

Name: Davontae Mills

Vehicle: 1993 Toyota Camry

I have 1 18in Fi btl n2, powerbass asa.1500.1dx, pioneer ts-a6965r, hifonics zrxlp6.5c, sony headunit with usb port, 0ga audiopipe wire, 2 shuriken bt-60 under hood, 130a alt.

142.5db @32hz

Currently working on a wall: 2 18 fi btl n2, 4 powerbass asa1500.1dx 6 shuriken bt-60 2 rockford pbr 300x4 on 4 pioneer ts-a6965r and 2 hifonics zrxlp6.5

Username: JamieHoward
Name: Jamie
Vehicle: 2006 Camry lowered on 20's
Do you compete: Not yet
What organizations do you compete in: N/A
What score are you hitting: Need a meter!

Hey guys. First of all, sorry in advance for the long-ass post, but I'm a bit of a writer. I may not be up to par yet but I am working steadily towards it. Once I really started learning about this stuff, I decided that I would start with the fundamentals, as the foundation is the most important part of anything. So with that, I do currently have a system but am working towards better gear but had to get the little stuff right - electrical/ wiring/ deadening etc. etc.

I am currently running Alpine head unit/ sound processor (INA-W900 with bluetooth upgrade and ERE-G320) to a Rockford P4004 on 2 sets of Rockford Prime 6.5 components up front, and Rockford Prime 3 way 6x9's in the rear. I have an old school PPI PC4100 ready to run mids when I upgrade, and will be throwing the P4004 on the tweets for an active 3 way front stage. Sub stage is currently an older Audiobahn 2300HCT rated at 2400 RMS, but more realistically probably doing about 1800 (it's an AB 2 channel), pushing 2 Type R 12's in 2.25 per sub @ 32. It is subs and port forward sealed off from the trunk. It does OK, but this will really be my first year attending shows or competing (possibly if I can get my shit right), so now that I have gotten my electrical MOSTLY squared away I can work on better subs and amp.
Electrical is handled by a total of 4 94AH AGM batteries originally designed for solar powered applications, but the exact same as any car audio batteries. I happen to be able to get these (which are ALMOST as powerful as D3100's for less than 20% of what a D3100 costs) through a guy that works in the field. 1/0 OFC throughout, including big 3. Alt when I can afford it, but I honestly have so much reserve power that it isn't needed right now.
I want more of a demo/ daily setup consisting of a pair of beefy 12's (Lvl 4 w/ upgrades or Zv3's, something in the 1500 rms range) pushed by a 3.5k (probably a Crescendo or AQ) tuned low. All I have is a trunk to work with currently, so I have been looking into a 4th order setup ported through the rear deck and loading off the back glass to help me get down a little lower, as sealed off and ported forward can suffer on the low end a bit. In reality, this should be happening before the show season gets really fired up. I am a single dad taking care of 3 kids (11, 14 and 15) so time and effort I have, but money not always so much. Fortunately, uncle sam has a little something to donate to my addiction here in a couple of weeks :).
I take a lot of pride in doing all my own work. Wood skills are pretty damn good, as I ran a skil saw and nail gun for 15 years before getting into IT. If it can be made from wood, I can probably do it. Glass and upholstery need some work, but showing improvement on each new attempt.
Anyways, I am applying because of the few shows that I have been to, TDH is out in force, and blowing everyone else's shit away - while having a blast. I hope to be at that level soon enough, and have no problem being at the shows and displaying the logo, if you guys will have me. Also have spoken with a few members about random things, and most have been cool and very helpful. I think I may have something to contribute to the organization as a whole.
EDIT: Just came across a pair of 3512's. Made me an offer I couldn't refuse :) :) Just need a 3.5 or 5k now!!

• 2 weeks later...

Please add pictures of your set up and your ride so we can get a better look at what you are running.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

pick me!!pick me!!lol you already have my info chode

im just messing with you,i know i cant join.but just in case here's the build log.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161418-92-park-ave-builds-ahhhh-fk/

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Alright, finally got a few pics after getting the DD's in and wired. Don't mind my flashy chrome amp, that is getting replaced in the next couple of weeks. These pics are mostly just sub stage and battery bank in the reaer. Will get more of the other stuff (deck, EQ, kicks, Highs amp and EQ brain) when I can soon.

2013-03-03214606_zps168a7337.jpg2013-03-03202212_zpsc1df73fa.jpg2013-03-03202139_zpsace114d0.jpg2013-03-03213430_zpsd35eb2de.jpg2013-03-03213409_zps7e7b41dc.jpg2013-03-03213649_zps4d595f97.jpg2012-10-06114943_zpsd9817de7.jpg2012-10-06114906_zps324d0e63.jpg

Archived