update

got it all sanded and smoothed out

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my buddy drew a cock on here long time ago and i still find it funny so i figured share

Posted Image

and got it painted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it didnt quite turn out as i wanted but its ok i guess

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

how much captin did you have in you when you started working on the center consel

i dont follow

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i dont follow

were you drunk before you started working on the center console? cuz it looks like shit..lol but if you like it than rock it

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

were you drunk before you started working on the center console? cuz it looks like shit..lol but if you like it than rock it

thank you srry about that i wasnt paying attion to when i was typing but to a little more work on it when you get the time if your not happy
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

no everywhere i put filler turned out a different color then where its just plain mdf so thats why it looks so bad i think if i do another coat it will look better

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

i did another coat and it still looks pretty shitty cause the filler... so im saying F it and just going go with it probibably sand it down later on and repaint it but as of now im ok with it

(it looks alot better in person)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

ya when you get time sand it down and repaint it question did you primer the wood before you painted it or no if not thats your problem because the mdf is going to absorb the paint more that the filler and how do you have you flip out sitting in there is a hole cut out or is there some kinda of bracing pic would be nice but its looking better

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

ya when you get time sand it down and repaint it question did you primer the wood before you painted it or no if not thats your problem because the mdf is going to absorb the paint more that the filler and how do you have you flip out sitting in there is a hole cut out or is there some kinda of bracing pic would be nice but its looking better

no i didnt prime it i just spraybombed it using cheap paint... and yeah thats the problem the mdf absorbed it and the filler shows threw (im broke right now and dont have they money for primer so i said screw it and just used the leftover paint i have)

and as for flipout i just cut out a single din sized square

Posted Image

put in the cage screwed the cage down and thats how it sits

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

Archived