Not trying be nosey but what should I go to school for (what does the money maker of your household do LOL)

well my dad i guess you could say is the money maker hes an engineer for 3m my mom is a doctor she does internal med. honestly go to school to study what youd enjoy. if you go to school for what makes you money youll probably hate it. im not gonna lie i thought aero engineer would be something that id enjoy and make some money at the same time but it sucks ass i hate it. its awesome if you dont want to have a social life and do work for eternity. im probably going to transfer to IU and change my major to business cause i did an internship with ernst and young and loved it.

hell yeah you can drive but halloween weekend...? dont you have anything better to do...

the 7 is mine as well but my parents and i are going to use it as a travel car cause its pretty beat up. car has so many dings from people deciding to ram their doors into mine... but im taking the ssds from that and putting them into the gs for now.

here are some pics of it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pic of the jeep and 7 with led plate lights which hey match the lexus now lol

well purdue is a tough school and the parties here arent that great when my frat isnt having a party i go down to iu to party with some friends there. if you want an easy school that parties alot iu is def the place. plus the girls there are 100000 times better than here

Ya im not really concerned with parties I do enough shit around my town to make up for that but someof my buddies are going to purdue and butler so im not sure yet

the 7 is mine as well but my parents and i are going to use it as a travel car cause its pretty beat up. car has so many dings from people deciding to ram their doors into mine... but im taking the ssds from that and putting them into the gs for now.

here are some pics of it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pic of the jeep and 7 with led plate lights which hey match the lexus now lol

damn man, people dont have respect these days ha, if i parked next to that car i'd be sooo careful, but i guess that's why nicer cars usually park in the back of parking lots, no stupid ass people ha

and i was close!!! 745i... i forgot the L ha

but my g-ma's sayin when i graduate college i get her 2008 bmw 335i with the hardtop convertable... shit's outta this world to watch it close ha i can only hope though right?? ha

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

well my dad i guess you could say is the money maker hes an engineer for 3m my mom is a doctor she does internal med. honestly go to school to study what youd enjoy. if you go to school for what makes you money youll probably hate it. im not gonna lie i thought aero engineer would be something that id enjoy and make some money at the same time but it sucks ass i hate it. its awesome if you dont want to have a social life and do work for eternity. im probably going to transfer to IU and change my major to business cause i did an internship with ernst and young and loved it.

I actually need to schedule a visit for purdue... Im pretty much going to have to decide between rose-hulman and purdue in the end.

Speaking of IU.... I live only about 5 minutes away from IU, but ive never done a formal visit etc because the don't have what I want to do. Oh well.

Archived