Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

:blink: that truck is pretty sick! :clapping: super props to you for being 16 or 17 keep up the good work. :good: one question why did you go with the cow pattern? do you work on a farm? no disrespect intended im just wondering.

lol funny stry. it was black friday last year and i had been up all nite waitin for circuit city to open and i was all pissed off after cuz the uphostry shop wasnt open (originally intended to cover it in box carpet) and my dad was screwin around sayin i shouldl covver it in zebra skin. so i went there and they had that fuzzy ass cow skin and i covered it ithout tellin him as a joke and i liked it so i kept it lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Posted Image

NICE!!!!!

that looks like fun on the weekends.... :D

-Drew

lol yeah take a cruise by a golfcourse when ther teein off lol i traded some kid an install for a set of strait up liek train horns that are like 14-26 inches long that are like 200 psi with a 3/4 throat. u like cant even bee near them when they go off ive had so many complaints with it in my other truck

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

I wanted to start out with entry level woofers and then upgrade to Fi SSD's later. I got a good deal on some Kicker C12's so thats what i stuck with.

Nice work man.

Instead of SSD's go with some DC level 3's the dust caps got a blue DC that would match ur neons nicely.

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

wow very nice job i am also 17 lol but i currently do not have the funds to do this... if i did idk what i would do... it probably couldnt be that good.. but idk i learned how to fiberglass bondo paint build weld screw from racing since i was 5:) but major props.. i just wish i had the funds and the opp to do this to my exploder...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

wow very nice job i am also 17 lol but i currently do not have the funds to do this... if i did idk what i would do... it probably couldnt be that good.. but idk i learned how to fiberglass bondo paint build weld screw from racing since i was 5:) but major props.. i just wish i had the funds and the opp to do this to my exploder...

yeah i pretty much boke myself on this one lol all my cash went strait int the back to order all the shit lol hey do by any chance belong to caraudio.com's forum to?

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

wow,wheni was 16 i was just learning to wire.had no clue what really was going on.post some more work and shake those haters off!they are every where but im sure your used to it.im sure you will go far with custom work,hell i need some pointers.looks great the cow fab breaks everything up nicley.

American Bass*DC Power

Archived