i found this car today on cars.com.

is this car reliable, because i have been doing research and i am getting mixed reviews.

why is it so cheap. could it be because of gas prices and its a v-8. I dont think its financing but it could be, maybe thats why it is so cheap. kellysbluebook says it should 4,000 dollars if its in excellent condition.

What i really want to know is this car reliable and is 1195 too cheap, so there must be a problem.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

There are two things it could be... It could be a good deal, someone who needs quick cash etc, or a car that has been giving a crapload of problems or otherwise damaged. Best bet is to check it out in person and take it to a mechanic you trust to check it out.

Edit- Obviously there are realistically more than those two things it could be... but you get the point

Edited by rusty959

Looks clean... but in the carfax report on it... there is an inconsistency with the millage.... id figure out what that is about. but as I said before, you need to go take a look in person and have it checked out.

fook that thats a cadi that cheap and old sumthing gots to be wrong with it from experence but the previous owner might have been good to it but ull never know. but take it for a test drive if u feel a miss in it or anything id say no no!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i'm smelling funny business. when you look at it. really pay atention to body lines and really look for small details that may point out the cars past

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain