Supercharger For Gm 5.7

What kind of Internals are in the 350? I dont know much about Forced Induction but from reading up on it recently no forged rotating assembly + SC or Turbo = blown motor.

If you got someone that knows their shit and good deal on some machine work for the price of a Supercharger you can pretty much have a nasty 383 halfway built. then another 2k or so for a built Tranny then another grand or so for a rear end thats not going to rip to shit from your motor. And thats not even the half of it.

Im looking to getting a LT1 rebuilt and just with the heads and intake porte, stock bottom and few other mods I should make around 400hp more then enough. Unless your just power hungry.

Go to www.performancetrucks.net , i live on that site. Personally, a 122 or a 112 radix magnacharger is the best complete set up for the price. You get air to water inercooler, 42 pound injectors, Hand held programmer for the tune, and its darn reliable. My denali xl loves it. I have the 112 on my truck for over 3 years and its never given me problems. Eh only problem is you prolly need a sidemount if yer engine isnt a lq4 or lq9.

My 350 is fairly new. The previous owner blew up the stock engine that was in there . . . whichever the smaller v8 is. They put the 5.7 and i think it may have 70k miles on. So still fairly good condition. It gets up and goes very good now. Acceleration is very nice. But the speed is lacking. I don't want to do anything ridiculous seeing as how my truck is fully bagged :spiteful: but I would like to put on a show for those ricers that like to run around town :)

cant be ricing to much if you need a upgrade

Archived