Sonic Electronix

Iam one....

Just curious, what is it that makes us bass heads? I Eat, drink, Sleep audio. I draw/design boxes when Iam bored. I have about 150 box designs on my comp, and have photos of most subs that passed thru my hands. Iam never satisfied with music unless its got a heavy bass line, low and strong. I need house walls to flex as bad as I need car windows flexing. At work, while talking to customers, they may ask me a question like, "My UPS shipment came in a damaged box" and I start thinking about speaker boxes, and forget what hes talking about....  AM I sick? or are all of of like that???

BTW, I think of building boxes while haveing sex with my woman too... hmmmm

But when it comes to Family guy, Simpsons, Futurama, Mythbusters, How Things are made, I forget about boxes, and beats....

Oh yeah, anyone see that new How things are made, when they went to a speaker factory, and showed a  18" pro audio woofer built??? That was a great one

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam one....

Just curious, what is it that makes us bass heads? I Eat, drink, Sleep audio. I draw/design boxes when Iam bored. I have about 150 box designs on my comp, and have photos of most subs that passed thru my hands. Iam never satisfied with music unless its got a heavy bass line, low and strong. I need house walls to flex as bad as I need car windows flexing. At work, while talking to customers, they may ask me a question like, "My UPS shipment came in a damaged box" and I start thinking about speaker boxes, and forget what hes talking about....  AM I sick? or are all of of like that???

[glow=red,2,300]BTW, I think of building boxes while haveing sex with my woman too... hmmmm[/glow]

But when it comes to Family guy, Simpsons, Futurama, Mythbusters, How Things are made, I forget about boxes, and beats....

Oh yeah, anyone see that new How things are made, when they went to a speaker factory, and showed a  18" pro audio woofer built??? That was a great one

Woah... :^

Guest beatitouttheframe

lol wow i was joking lol i feel if ur having sex and u need to think of somthing to help ur jollys lol go for it  im sure theres ppl out there that think about :ninja: and :clown2: maybe even :pirate: but anyway sorry to mees up ur thread

lol... No, Iam not sick, I was trying to start a "General" Thread, nothing to in to designs, and boxes, or talking shit about people, plus I just drank like a glass of hot chocolate, with liquer... boy that was some strong HOT chocolate

kind of like, Alch Anonn

on a fun note  thats all

lol... sick, just buzzin hard

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.