Official Movie Review Thread (Sucks)

lady in the water, wicker man, black dilalia "was ok but really confusing and hard to follow", little man, john tucker must die, superman "too much drama", all the kings men "just plain boring", miami vice, stay alive, are you scared "fucking worst acting ever like holy shit it was horrible !!!!!!!!!!", see no evil "sorta cool but horrible acting again", ultraviolet, the convenent,  black christmas.

now good movies i seen recently that i remember

borat, rocky balboa, little miss sunshine, the illusionist... thats about it...

gay and the curious tokyeo drift worst movie ever they wanted my s10 for that movie im glad i said no

that whole damn movie was sooo cheesy. like who gives some their car to fuck up. and those guys were about to get into a fight in the beginning of the movie and the girl was like like no guys like take this like on the like street. winner can like have me and like stuff. stupidest shit ever like oh ok im sure that happens all the time

Guest MegaloManiac

gay and the curious tokyeo drift worst movie ever they wanted my s10 for that movie im glad i said no

yeah movie was cheesy, why would he settle an argument with a drifting race lol. Brokeback Mountian...well...nvmind