Duece22 Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 Christmas is almost here, and alot of games are being released in November. Ive had alot of these games on reserve for some time now. I cant wait to play them all. What are you guys guna be playing??? I know i gota have these games: Left 4 Dead-360- Coming 11/17 (Best at show at E3, its a must have 4 sure) World of Warcraft: Wrath of The Lich King-PC- Coming 11/13 (I cant wait to get this one, ive been playing WoW since the release date back in 04 and ill be there at midnight to pick this up) Resistance 2-PS3- Coming 11/4 (1st one was really fun, im sure alot of ppl are excited about the sequel.) Gears of War 2-360- Coming 11/7 (Had this one on reserve for a looonnggg time, cant wait to play this on XBL) What else you guys gettin? Great month for gamers! 2008 Hummer H3 x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s x1 Sundown Audio 3000D
JMC0415 Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 My wishlist: Gears Of War 2 Call Of Duty: World At War Left 4 Dead
AI James Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 some people already have gears...nothign special imo
Gq85 Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 I've been waiting for Gears. That game will keep me busy for a while.
JMC0415 Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 Damn I wish I already had Gears. Fucking love the 1st one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.