i honestly feel that explorers problem is install, the equipment is decent minus whatever that box was on top of the sub box. maybe his box tuning is wierd, i couldnt tell if it was prefeb or not but it seemed like some install issues imo

i honestly feel that explorers problem is install, the equipment is decent minus whatever that box was on top of the sub box. maybe his box tuning is wierd, i couldnt tell if it was prefeb or not but it seemed like some install issues imo

install issues and equiptment. i remembering you saying you dont mess with cheap crap. well he had pyle door speakers and a "lower line" of sub. some people thing american bass is complete garbage. just remember back to i believe it was eith 02 or 04.

and yes i had 4 12's downfired. this single 15 upfired is alot louder to the ear.

----reference's----

meade916

hahaha raw harley showin up the neighborhood kids. you shoulda hit me up man i woulda walked 2 feet down the street hahahha. But ya iv seen that thing drivin by and its terrible. i love his little speaker pod in the back great craftsmanship... The truck actually looks like its flexing a little now im proud of ya buddy. hit me up man 4408295519

JVC AVX-2

Audiocontrol EQX

(2) 12" Audiopulse Revo

Planed Audio P2250 D @ .5 ohm