Fs.maxxsonic Maxxlink Sold

o no this is a liner driver for bridging 2 monoblock amps that dont come with that strappability built in from the factory

now i look like a rite twit lol well still sound good can u explain what it dus im prity shour i know what it dus is it to run 2amps of 1 rca from hu???

Kenwood_headunit

2: Kenwood_KFC-P707ie 6.5" comps

2: Kenwood_KFC-1060S 10cm Speakers

2: Fli_Integrator FI6 6.5" speakers

1: Fli_Frequency-12 12" sub

1: Kenwood_KAC-606 2ch amp

(soon to come)

Clarion_DXZ658RMP-Headunit

2: kenwood_KAC-8404 4ch amp

2: 10cm comps (dont know what 1s yet)

2: 12" subs (Dont know what 1s yet but i Got my eye on that new smd sub coming out)

1: rear batt

new box build

and loads of uver stuff to come in the near future

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Street Motivated Devastation

SMD-Editionsig-1.jpg

now i look like a rite twit lol well still sound good can u explain what it dus im prity shour i know what it dus is it to run 2amps of 1 rca from hu???

kinda,you bridge 2 amps together with it,making one of your amps the neg output for your sub and the other amp becomes you positive output for your sub then the 2 amps are connected by speaker terminal.im no expert on how it works i just know how to set it up for use.its good if you want to run multi monoblock amps

American Bass*DC Power

You can use it for either strapping non-strappable amps or you can use it as a line driver.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)