Pictures Of My Owned Tire...

I'm not sure, my family was driving it from NC to KY for me and they said it blew 40 miles into the trip. Not sure what happened, brand new Toyo tires...place I got the wheels is sending me a new tire. Wheel is okay it looks like. Everywhere just about around where I am can't do over a 20 on their tire/wheel machine. Had to go to Nashville just to get the tire off...suckage. They dropped the bomb right when I got home, oh well, at least no one was hurt. No rub or anything. Highway 1, Me 0.

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

i'm a mechanic, i've worked with tires for a couple years now, blow outs happen for a few reasons, mostly due to under, or over inflation, the tire looked to have good tread life still, so it could be caused by those reasons, they could have also hit something in the road causing it, or factory defect

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

damn that sux. Sounds like a maufacture defect. Atleast noone was hurt. toyos are supose to be a decent tire i thought.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com