What kind of cell phone do you use.........

as for tmobile reception in my area

its great. i get reception when my friends altell and cingular crap out.

no one problem i did have i was in upper lousiana 1 day after hurricane katrina and part was they screwed with the phone towers b/c it was hard on any phone to get through. but i couldnt get any signal right next to a tower.

other than that 1 time it gets great reception, havent dropped any calls. and after my 1yr contract ended they didnt ask me 1 time if i wanted to renew. i can play on my phone all day long and at midnight the battery is usually at 75-80% full

i love em and the SK2

Guest MegaloManiac

anybody have a sidekick3?

id love to have one of those

sidekicks never appealed to me, not the fact that Paris Hilton knows how to work one, but the fact that it doesnt have the options like a windows mobile phone

for me it has what i need

phone

unlimited internet (not like most phones)

text

email

pictures

real audio ringtones

bunch of shit you can download

plays music

all the ladies love the phone when i whip it out

Anybody know where or even IF you can get any foreign (japanese) unlocked gsm phones?

Actually Japan is the one country that has their own cellular bands...so their phones don't work over here..and our phones don't work over there.  Which is a shame, cause they got some styl'n stuff.  I actually had to travel over there about a year ago and due to this issue, I had to rent a phone over there...I'm definatley jealous of the edge that they have on the US.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived