What kind of cell phone do you use.........

Just wondering what kind of cell phone everyone on here is using,I just upgraded from a nextel i730 to a new i930

windows smart phone with all kinds of neat shit on it, its a little confusing but I'm gettin used to it, lots of cool features.

What is everyone else using?

http://Posted Image

i have the crappy nextel i830

Hey accordman, I had the i830, and it fell out of my pocket while riding my quad, I was pissed, of all the nextel phones I had. that thing got the best reception of em all.

I cant wait to see how this i930 is.

yea mine works well, just no real features over the 730 i had before it so i was kinda disapointed

i have the crappy nextel i830

Hey accordman, I had the i830, and it fell out of my pocket while riding my quad, I was pissed, of all the nextel phones I had. that thing got the best reception of em all.

I cant wait to see how this i930 is.

yea mine works well, just no real features over the 730 i had before it so i was kinda disapointed

I know what you mean, I am kind of ass backwards, after I lost my 830, i went to a 730, the only thing that I like better about the 730 is that its a little bigger than the 830, i used to hit the wrong buttons on the 830 all the time because it was so little.

I got an i730...I've owned four lol...broke 1 and lost two (partying).

Wish I could get an i930 :love:

Hate the nextel service and text messaging :angry03:

ive had 4 730s 3 830s all broke from me dropping them in the pool

Archived