kidtoyota Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 Just wondering what kind of cell phone everyone on here is using,I just upgraded from a nextel i730 to a new i930 windows smart phone with all kinds of neat shit on it, its a little confusing but I'm gettin used to it, lots of cool features. What is everyone else using? http://
kidtoyota Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 i have the crappy nextel i830 Hey accordman, I had the i830, and it fell out of my pocket while riding my quad, I was pissed, of all the nextel phones I had. that thing got the best reception of em all. I cant wait to see how this i930 is.
AI James Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 i have the crappy nextel i830 Hey accordman, I had the i830, and it fell out of my pocket while riding my quad, I was pissed, of all the nextel phones I had. that thing got the best reception of em all. I cant wait to see how this i930 is. yea mine works well, just no real features over the 730 i had before it so i was kinda disapointed
kidtoyota Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 i have the crappy nextel i830 Hey accordman, I had the i830, and it fell out of my pocket while riding my quad, I was pissed, of all the nextel phones I had. that thing got the best reception of em all. I cant wait to see how this i930 is. yea mine works well, just no real features over the 730 i had before it so i was kinda disapointed I know what you mean, I am kind of ass backwards, after I lost my 830, i went to a 730, the only thing that I like better about the 730 is that its a little bigger than the 830, i used to hit the wrong buttons on the 830 all the time because it was so little.
Ernesto Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 I got an i730...I've owned four lol...broke 1 and lost two (partying). Wish I could get an i930 :love: Hate the nextel service and text messaging :angry03:
AI James Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 I got an i730...I've owned four lol...broke 1 and lost two (partying). Wish I could get an i930 :love: Hate the nextel service and text messaging :angry03: ive had 4 730s 3 830s all broke from me dropping them in the pool
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.