Possible New Name For The Forum: To Make It More Of Everyones Not Just Mine.

Do we get car-stickers if we're on the team? I'd roll in my whip wearin' the team SMD logo for sure.

I wanna represent team SMD in OHIO!! lol

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

this is the type of shit that irritates me....there are NO "nuthuggers" on this site. Why would YOU or anyone else label someone that? Because they like me and my projects and dont mind saying so? I got news for you, everyone here (mostly) likes eachother and if your project is lookin good, you get praised.....if its lookin bad, you get a little critisism but mostly constructive. So tell me, was i "nuthuggin" on Chris Norris when i posted how bad ass his vans are? Was i nuthuggin on Pipo when i congradulated him on breaking his windshield with bass? Was everyone nuthuggin when they congradulated XS SPL Jeffery on his world record? Sorry but saying that is just BULLSHIT.

I will never accept that word as a description of my FRIENDS on this board. Anyone who says that is hands down, no other way to put it, JEALOUS. No one who is ANYONE in the dbdrag, Usac, street-scene talks like that about another fellow basshead/competitor.

i have nothing but respect for you steve. so if that comment upset you i apoligize. i guess i just think that some people take it a little too far sometimes. you make some good points and was not trying to disrespect anyone. i enjoy this forum alot and have been here a while.