Phoenix Gold Rsd 65cs

NoFearX18

i had about 150wrms on mine..

cool cool :)

Mine will be installed tomorrow...finally! A buddy of mine got a pair after seeing mine. He was pushing 150rms into them and had set the tweeter to the +2db selection in the crossover...they did not fair too well. He did get them replaced and turned off the silly +2db gain thing and they sound beautiful! I am glad I decided to go with these! I will be adding a second set soon...which is going to of course mean even more glass work... :shok:

At least I got some experience on the pods I am doing now...I know what to do different next time and what worked well.

Posted Image

sweet. haha nice blender! lol thanks

I'm gonna be feed mine 100wrms a side.

Yea imm feed them 90 rms a side the new AQ amp coming out soon.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

These things sound crystal clear...beautiful! For the price, I do not think anything can even come close.

I have them in a sealed pod and they sound much cleaner then my friend's. He has them in the stock location in the door. They sound a bit...muddier...I guess then mine do. They still sound great in his, but when they get loud they are not as crisp sounding.

Pushing 75rms into mine currently.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

im gonna be finishing my door pods today so i'll leave mini review on them if ever. i'll be running 3 or 4 sets.

woofersetc shipping FTW! 1 day shipping only!

im gonna be finishing my door pods today so i'll leave mini review on them if ever. i'll be running 3 or 4 sets.

woofersetc shipping FTW! 1 day shipping only!

Damn loud much? haha let me know how you like them man. If possible fire only 1 set up first and let me know how just one set sounds? That would be nice!

I will definitely be adding at least one more set!

I want 2 sets. One in the factory 6 3/4" location (Doors) and another in the fartory 6x9" location (rear side panels)

Ill oinly have 1 set to start out with. That will be the christmas present from the wifey. ;)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

update: loved mine, tweeters are not harsh, but could be better.

mid bass is awesome.

better than my old $130 infinity comps.

i would suggest getting at least 2 sets for the front if you want it to be at least loud

are these the ones yall talkin bout? http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6952

would be kewl for somethin to play around with, and not go thread jack but i built some pods for my doors but how do i seal it off from the back, its kinda on a baffle somewhat, could i just fiberglass the backside to seal it up n then bore a hole for the wire and that will work? or get one of these things to put in there? im thinkin of this for my kickers in the truck doors also but i dunno if they will sound like ish or not http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6192

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived