Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

IF YOU WANT TO TALK POLITICS NO MATTER WHAT, GO TO THE POLITICAL WEBSITE OF YOUR CHOICE! FOLLOW THE RULES OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!

TO THE ORIGINATOR OF THE OTHER POST I BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR 2ND OFFENSE... I WILL RESEARCH IT AND IF IT IS YOUR ON VACY!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted
IF YOU WANT TO TALK POLITICS NO MATTER WHAT, GO TO THE POLITICAL WEBSITE OF YOUR CHOICE! FOLLOW THE RULES OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!

TO THE ORIGINATOR OF THE OTHER POST I BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR 2ND OFFENSE... I WILL RESEARCH IT AND IF IT IS YOUR ON VACY!!!!

I didnt find anything so Im sorry to the OP of the other topic BUT, The rules still stands! NO POLITICAL CONTENT!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted
I didnt find anything so Im sorry to the OP of the other topic BUT, The rules still stands! NO POLITICAL CONTENT!!!!

TTT

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2690 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...