Multiple Alternator Question

Check into DC , as the pics we posted in the dual alt tread as comparision & DC's alts are Grade A bro!!! As you can see 5/16 bigger at stator no ribed stators here totally custom parts.

10h9cf5.jpg

I love this alt , we ran it for a while after this install and after 15min (4 of it pounding shit off my walls) we could still touch this monster by hand , and a temp meter read almost 40 degree cooler than the other HO in the pic after the 15 min run.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Unless it's for competition only use, or occasional heavy use go with 2 *stock* alternators.... I tell people the same thing all the time, there isn't one alternator currently available for automotive use that will outperform 2 145 stock alternators in a dual alternator system.... We do a lot of dual 190/160 amp *stock* setups on the GM's and that setup will do 260-270 amps at idle.... There is NO comparision when choosing single alt versus dual alts, duals win in every way.... Rob

do you have any pics of those dual stock setups and if so do you sell the dual brackets? also if you could give a parts list of the alts you use. i have a 2001 tahoe with a 5.3. thanks