Question About Dbdrag/bassrace Membership

Well after competing for a year now, and know understand how things work, i would like to join the dBDrag and BassRace competition arena. There are a good amount of shows in my area so finding shows shouldnt be too bad.

I am going to be purchasing the combo membership for $50. BUT when i went to the website to go purchase it, it says it is for the 2008 season. Now that WF are over and there are new competitions, wouldnt we be able to start accumulating points for the new season? I am confused as to why it still says 2008 membership. I do not want to pay the $50 for the 2008 when in 2 months it will be void and I will have to pay again for the 2009.

So basically my question is, if i buy my membership right now, would it be for the new season on the 2008 season still? And if I got it tonight or tomorrow would I be able to accumulate points at a show on saturday even if all my cds/stickers havent arrived yet?

i purchase my membership towards the end of the year because in case i dont have enough points or contradicting goin to wf or not.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Well after competing for a year now, and know understand how things work, i would like to join the dBDrag and BassRace competition arena. There are a good amount of shows in my area so finding shows shouldnt be too bad.

I am going to be purchasing the combo membership for $50. BUT when i went to the website to go purchase it, it says it is for the 2008 season. Now that WF are over and there are new competitions, wouldnt we be able to start accumulating points for the new season? I am confused as to why it still says 2008 membership. I do not want to pay the $50 for the 2008 when in 2 months it will be void and I will have to pay again for the 2009.

So basically my question is, if i buy my membership right now, would it be for the new season on the 2008 season still? And if I got it tonight or tomorrow would I be able to accumulate points at a show on saturday even if all my cds/stickers havent arrived yet?

member ship packets wont ship out till march i would wait untill then... as for your point you will still accrue them and be fine some people dont buy memberships untill the end of the season near wf

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

AHHH I understand so basically if I am like really far off when WF time comes, its not even worth buying the membership unless its close or i know i have the points.

And where can I find out how many points I accumulate throughout the season?

Ah snap, I found out where I can keep track of points. How many do you need for qualifying, states, WF etc?

you need 75 points to go to world finals in what eva class you wil be doint i.e 75 points for drag 75 for bass race

and thats about it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?