Help Wit Tint

Bills

hey buytint.com best place for tint get double layerd tint and for a roll 25 ft long its $35 so easy to work with and it doesnt crinkle like autozone and oreillys shit one of the best out there

use lots of soapy water hose your windows down make sure they are very clean use a cloth that leaves nothing behind no cloth particles and a rubber squeege not a plastic scraper like putty mixer

http://www.buytint.com/

I can help with tint if you want because almost i did it on my own all the time. The tricky part is cutting because you don't cut it right it will look bend and crooked. You want to grab a heat gun possible because i dislike those finger.

I can help with tint if you want because almost i did it on my own all the time. The tricky part is cutting because you don't cut it right it will look bend and crooked. You want to grab a heat gun possible because i dislike those finger.

Ware you live or did you mean you could help wit like advice over the comp? haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Ware you live or did you mean you could help wit like advice over the comp? haha

Bills

I can help you on this site. I live in Ontario and not much peoples here listne loud music like me. Some peoples can help too. Give yourself a try on tinting and we can help. IF you want your tint to come out nice and neat then you need to get the tools such as squeezee, spray bottle, baby shampoo, towel, sharp cutting knife, extra different shap squeezee card to get in different corner, tape, and heat gun. Get those first and then your tint shade. Be aware that not all state and location accept dark tint because you can get a warning or fine for dark tint.

Archived