Sonic Electronix

Well, I just recently got into car audio and I like it very much.

I have an OK system, but I want better.

I have a 05 Malibu that has somewhat a little trunk space, right now I have 2 12" p2 Fosgates.

Powered by a p500 amp.

I'll admit i know close to nothing about installation, but I want to learn and get better and hopefully make my own boxes and hook my own wires up.

I was looking to get 2 15's. Good ones, but somewhat cheap.

If someone could give me some advice for an amp and 2 15s for a somewhat reasonable price.

And just advice in general.

Thanks.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Let me share a fact with you about car audio. At first when I got into it I wanted a nice "cheap" system. Then I started learning more and more and found out that when it comes to getting a nice system, $750-$1000 is cheap.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

how big is the trunk?what kind of budget are we looking at here?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Let me share a fact with you about car audio. At first when I got into it I wanted a nice "cheap" system. Then I started learning more and more and found out that when it comes to getting a nice system, $750-$1000 is cheap.

x2

it adds up faster than you can believe if you're trying to keep it 'cheap'

and 15's in a malibu??? i think you'll be fine with 12's, you probably wont notice the difference or it wont be big enough to jump for joy over

i'd say if you wanna be cheap, i have a couple of friends that have done this, but go to ebay

depending on the power you're planning on running i'd pick something that will fit and you want to get ha

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

how much power you wanna run them?id say FI BL's great sub and the 12's will do a good 1500 rms with the fully loaded feature.are you planning on doing any electrical upgrades?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

how much power you wanna run them?id say FI BL's great sub and the 12's will do a good 1500 rms with the fully loaded feature.are you planning on doing any electrical upgrades?

Yeah I was looking at those, I'll get a video of my fosgates that I have now and I'll post it tomorrow hopefully, i'll show you my little setup and shit and tell me what ya think.

but what do you mean by electrical upgrades?

Team gg

Team DOA

well if you get like into the 1500 rms and higher your voltage will start goin lower so you may need a good battery or two depending on what you get and upgrade your alternator and then do the big 3.

well if you get like into the 1500 rms and higher your voltage will start goin lower so you may need a good battery or two depending on what you get and upgrade your alternator and then do the big 3.

yeah. I have a compasitor, I really don't know if that's good or not, I heard it was good so I got it. Like I said, I'm a bit of a noob at this, sorry.

Team gg

Team DOA