Sonic Electronix

yeah then you'll be happy with a ported box then you'll like the lows.are you gonna build your box or buy a pre fab box(from the store)

I'm probably gonna make an attempt at building it. But once again, I'll show you what i'm working with now and i'll post it tomorrow, will you like tell me what i'll need to make it better, new subs, amp etc...?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

well do you like your set up of how it is right now?or do you wish you had more bass.and yeah post up those vids bro and hit me up

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Hi :) Let me just suggest 1 good 15" sub with a nice ported box...that would cost less than 2 12's... throw a thousand watt amp in there and call it done ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hey if that's with your bass off and your loud off then DAMN its pretty slapping.and oh yeah the box that you got is a ported box so id stick with that type of box and you know what theres a reply here that said a 1 15 inch sub i think that's a good plan casue your trunk looks pretty big so i'd go with that plan and just throw a 1000 watt amp to it.it should satisfy you.so have you though of it bro of what?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

hey if that's with your bass off and your loud off then DAMN its pretty slapping.and oh yeah the box that you got is a ported box so id stick with that type of box and you know what theres a reply here that said a 1 15 inch sub i think that's a good plan casue your trunk looks pretty big so i'd go with that plan and just throw a 1000 watt amp to it.it should satisfy you.so have you though of it bro of what?

My shit is clipping.

My amp isn't strong enough, and it's making a really bad clipping noise. and it's really overheated.

So I think i'm going with the one 15, but what kind of 15 and what kind of amp do you suggest sir?

Team gg

Team DOA

then if it's clippin then lower your gains casue if you start clipping then kiss your subs good buy.well why not get the FI Bl or the Dc level 4 or if not get a soundstream t4 like i have.i got mine in a sealed box and it hits the lows all right just need the money to build the ported then DAMN ima be slappin.

then if it's clippin then lower your gains casue if you start clipping then kiss your subs good buy.well why not get the FI Bl or the Dc level 4 or if not get a soundstream t4 like i have.i got mine in a sealed box and it hits the lows all right just need the money to build the ported then DAMN ima be slappin.

what channel amp would i need if i got one 15, and would it be okay if my shit was facing up because standing it would be to tall for my trunk.

Team gg

Team DOA

go for the mono block amps or the 1 channel amp.those are the best for ANY subwoofer.how tall is your trunk?and is the amp that you have a two channel?>