I Dunno If Im The Only Person To Do This But

please dont put the componit cross overs in the door make sure its out of the door somewere inside of the cabbin, i made that mistake sometime last year and today was pittleing with my truck and took my door pannels off to look at em and the screws was rusted shut and the xovers was full of water so i took em out, cleaned em up nice n mounted em onto my kick pannels and thats were they will stay, but to anyone doin comp speakers its easyer to just pop out the grommet in the door jam and run speaker wire threw it ina straight shot than runnin one wire to xover n then to speakers, and they acually look good mounted to kick pannels tho, but u can put double stick tape behind em and put em under carpet will be fine up under dash will work to if u dotn want em in plane view, hope this helps ppl on down the road, just made this thread so ppl might learn from my mistake lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

water leaks down behind window seal thats were it came from, if u dotn keep the holes in the bottom of the door clean the bottom of door will rust off, i didn't think about this till now

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

lol, well to ppl out here then lol

mine are on the back of my door panel.. havent had a problem

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

well it was my first comp set tho and i didn't kno were to put em so i layed em in the bottom of the door and it was like that till today but they still work fine tho but now i regret doin it in the first place lol

thats why man.. water sometimes collects there, and the door has small drain holes at the bottom to let it out, but water is definitely going to find its way there.. you moved them, thats all that matters

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

yea, hes talking about just throwing them INSIDE the door, bad idea, water flows through there in rain storms, Ive seen many cars with "blown" speakers that have crossovers rusted/corroded/in a ziploc bag full of rusty water/electrical taped mummy looking cacoon full of water/etc. Apparantly a bunch of these were from bestbuy/circuit city.

I mounted mine behind the panel screwed to the metal of the door itself, no problems yet. Definately consider where water goes when you're installing your crossovers, or any audio for that matter

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

behind the door panels, or in the kick panels are the best sports

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.