Glen Burnie Nov 8th

I took a first in my db drag class ( i was against 1 other, he had 4 T1 12s) andi lost bass race...cuz my HU kept skipping cuzz of the shaking and that fatal in bassrace. so i took my dash apart and held my HU...well once the bass kicked in it shifted in my hand and turned a little and my thumb hit the fast forward button and instead of a steady flow of music...it was doing the jittery fast forwardeing. once i realized what it was i let off andit went to the next track....no was i was gonna come back from that. he was already in the 137-138 area and i already dropped to 131-130 area in the last few seconds. but hey i won DB Drag so im happy. just gotta get a new HU now that can handle the shaking.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I took first in my Dbdrag class... only being against RamenNoodles. I gained a whole DB since last time in septemeber and didnt change anything except the amp a bit. So Im pretty happy. I need to upgrade my electrical big time to get some higher numbers but a 145.4 isnt too bad for a single sub and just a hc1400 under the hood

The I qualified first against 8 other people in the 130-139.9 class but Jextel and I 1st and 2nd place qualifiers went up first and he beat me by a 10th... I think i held my own pretty well considering he has 2 btl 18's in a wall and i only have one in the back of a truck but yea i took 5th for that. worst than last time but im still happy.

I had alot of fun, cant wait to do some upgrades and see what happens next time around.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I only have the vid of the duck trick

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Ok heres a shit load of vids and some pics from the show

Sorry for the shaky camera.. i wasnt looking at the camera while i was recording i was just letting it see the screen lol

Me vs Shayne (RamenNoodles)

:

Me vs Jextel both bust out somehow...

:

Me and Jextels Rematch so close... 1 BTL vs 2 BTL's in a wall... yea i held my own :)

:

Esisthebestpart5's S10 being metered with windows down... the other port was sitting on the table lol

:

Chode69 experiencing a 156 (watch in high quality) i can see his face in my vid but when it was uploaded it got darker... his face is pricelss right before the end of the burb haha "whoo! do it again!"

:

Chode69 experiencing a 156 again.. meter in port and on dash (try high quality agian) got darker when put on youtube

:

Jextels win bassrace

:

Chode69's win lol

:

Jextel's win against Chode69... Chode had the HU problem he was talking about

:

Esisthebestpart5's loss due to redlight violation... should of won

:

Esisthebestpart5's win over Mayo

:

Awsome box and Assmans horn and the Chodemang(i really didnt think me talking like that sounded that gay... wow lol)

:

More of the box

:

Reestblazer's score with windows down

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/N...windowsdown.flv

Reestblazer's loss

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/N...=Briansloss.flv

Assmangs loss

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/N...=Randysloss.flv

My score

myscore.jpg

DD18Z1boxandtunnel.jpg