Aaron813 Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 Well last night I ordered a set of astro MLG A40s not sure if anyone on here has used them but this is what they are. They are great I used a friends for a few minutes went home and ordered a set they are so badass. If anyone is looking for a good headset these are the way to go
V1G1LANT3 Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 Little too hardcore..$250 for a headset. That would give major hat head (or headset...head?)
Aaron813 Posted November 10, 2008 Author Report Posted November 10, 2008 Little too hardcore..$250 for a headset. That would give major hat head (or headset...head?) There worth it though they come with a little mix amp also thats badass
Xplorer Posted November 18, 2008 Report Posted November 18, 2008 I dunno, for 250 bucks that thing should be able to cook me breakfast as well as be a headset
Aaron813 Posted November 19, 2008 Author Report Posted November 19, 2008 I dunno, for 250 bucks that thing should be able to cook me breakfast as well as be a headset HAHAHA they came friday they rock man they are great im loving the mix amp alot
SJClark09 Posted November 27, 2008 Report Posted November 27, 2008 i got a turtle beach, although im sure these are 10x better than turtle beaches Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.