Videos Of My 15inch Ss T4 Term Lab Results

lol 25w rms ftmfw! why do amps like that do output like that? like that ma 802 i think does 75wrms @ 2ohm 14.4 and 4400wrms @ 17v? i dont see why they put it that low? and not to go off topic but most amps do better at 17v but how do u get that with a 16v batt or does it go from 16-17v? anyways sounds loud as hell, would be kewl if u had a 300amp 16v alt and run dual alts(factory) on 2 or 3 of those 16v batts and really see what that t4 will do @ 16-17v but just my .02 anyways sounds really good and do those t4s need alot of power to get loud i was wantin to do 2 of those with a kicker 1500.1 or somethin but i like my setup but my buddy had 2 t4 12's off a 800w amp n it was slammin, anyways keep up the good numbers

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif