Second Skin Audio

Project: Small Space

CrashHole

Hey guys, we are looking for some ideas on a subwoofer install. We have a 01 F150 reg cab truck. We will be using a punch power T3001bd. We ordered 2 high amp alts and will be making the bracket to hold them. One of the problems we are having is the amp is so big. 33" long and nearly 13" wide. So far we are thinking about a bandpass box with 4- 18"s in the bed with the port firing in the cab. Or doing a cut through and housing 4 punch power 12's in a sealed box. Any tips/recomendations will be gladly appreciated.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

is this a shop build/buddies build?

I would ask how much are you guys looking to spend first off

then how much mutilation are you guys willing to do?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Buddies ride. We are basically wanting to acheive the higest SPL we can with the given truck we are using. Far as cost wise, we havent really set a limit. We have everything minus the speakers right now. He will be getting a fiberglass bed cap installed soon and the stock seats will be swaped out for a couple of bucket seats. He can build any style box be it wood or fiberglass so that will save alot of $$$ right there.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

blow-through or center console, my only ideas

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

We have the box design. I will post it as soon as I get it uploaded so you guys can tell me what you think.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

Archived