Pokey Posted January 19, 2007 Author Report Posted January 19, 2007 16 F at 8:52 pm...and I gotta work tonight..this sucks
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 Fell bad for you pokey. its 8:30 and 17F
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 what the fuck... winter storm warning... college campus might be closed tomarrowYOu must be excited!!!
Ernesto Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 what the fuck... winter storm warning... college campus might be closed tomarrowYOu must be excited!!!Not really...I don't know if he is but I would hate for my power to go out and it's fucking freezing outside like that. :cold:
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 Ice sucks ass. I almost crashed into a lamp.
Pokey Posted January 19, 2007 Author Report Posted January 19, 2007 Front wheel drive cars kick ass for ice driving....my wifes Accord does better in snow and ice than my truck. IMO that's teh sadness. I don't like FWD cars or imports, but oh well.
AlpineTypeR06 Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 Front wheel drive cars kick ass for ice driving....my wifes Accord does better in snow and ice than my truck. IMO that's teh sadness. I don't like FWD cars or imports, but oh well. Yep, all the weight (engine) is over the driving wheels. 2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams
Ernesto Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 lol im not excited for other reasons but since here snow is rare and power outages are hardly ever i doubt the power will go out... but i dont want to drive on ice. Thats another thing that sucks...Good luck driving :-X
Pokey Posted January 19, 2007 Author Report Posted January 19, 2007 i want a rwd cobalt... but ive never drivin on ice rwd or fwd so it should be a fun experianceNeither had I til I moved up here. It's not hard, kinda like driving through mud, but with alot less traction. Fun as shit though....donuts aren't shit with a truck on ice or snow. I did donuts at work for about 15 mins one night...LoL. With FWD it's simple to drive on ice/in snow.
Pokey Posted January 19, 2007 Author Report Posted January 19, 2007 I just don't like FWD no matter what. I've either had trucks, 3 actually, or a mustang.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.