BURRITO Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 HAHAHAH :w00t:. You looser . I play football always in the cold. welcome to Colorado thats probably why you have pneaumonia and chode does not... LOL :cold: Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Pokey Posted February 3, 2007 Author Report Posted February 3, 2007 HAHAHAH :w00t:. You looser . I play football always in the cold. welcome to Colorado He lives in Delaware anyways.....so yeah.
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 Sucks. Yes I did get sick of the cold weather
BURRITO Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 Sucks. Yes I did get sick of the cold weather NISMO, no more football untill the spring! GET WELL SOON... Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 but but I love football :waaa: :waaa:. j/k I'm all good and workin on my car
Guest MegaloManiac Posted June 30, 2007 Report Posted June 30, 2007 Its been raining like a muthafucka here in D-town for the past month! there really hasnt been a day where it hasnt rained fuck this.
sean 371 Posted June 30, 2007 Report Posted June 30, 2007 its been hot down here in southern cal for about a week now. 80-90 degrees mostly. I need it to dip back in the 70's like the rest of the year.... A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
Guest MegaloManiac Posted June 30, 2007 Report Posted June 30, 2007 fuck rain, there is nothing to do especially since i dont have a garage to work in i have a motorcycle project that needs to get done soon but i cant sand in the rain...im not a the wetsanding stage yet so im SOL
Guest Nismofreak Posted June 30, 2007 Report Posted June 30, 2007 It was extremely hot in colorado and is like 80 still outside which sucks...
getmoney Posted June 30, 2007 Report Posted June 30, 2007 Well right now in atlanta,Ga its is looking like it might rain but i dint think so. we have a drought in this area and we really cant water our lawns that much so everbody lawn looks like crap. its not THAT hot here is just humid as hell so it seems hotter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.