I had this sticker made for the inside of the glass. I also ordered new 22"s!!! I'll post pics when we get them bolted up.

post-600-1176388668_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

you're giving those T1s a lot of juice and I'm sure it's loud. very nice install bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I'll shoot video this weekend at the show. I'll post it when

I get home. Thanks for all the compliments.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'll shoot video this weekend at the show. I'll post it when

I get home. Thanks for all the compliments.

jsmoke, im your campaign manager for april SOTM... so take some badass vids this weekend, of that badass truck of yours! FYI!: pictures with hotties on your truck will definately help!!! LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Well I just got back from the show. I got 4 Trophies! Top 50 Best of show, 3rd place DB drag 2000 - 4000 Modified on 4-14-07, 1st place DB Drag 2000 - 4000 modified on 4-15-07, 1st place Super Port Wars.

I hit 146.7 DB @ 59 HZ under the dash & 159.7 In the port.

post-600-1176699266_thumb.jpg

post-600-1176699281_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Archived