Thanks alot guys. I am planning another build in the near future. i hope to go with 8 T1 12's, 2 T3k's on this one. I'll post the build when it gets started.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

hey man, should have posted some suggestions on Chodes blow thru

still lookin nice man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah i posted some pics on chodes build too. that thing is awesome. I went with a clean & simple look but chode is going for the all out shasta mc nasty hellified super duper killer crazy crack your skull type bass! Mad props to chode!!! I was limited to what I could do with the F-150 due to the alt situation.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, out with the old & in with the new! I'm selling the truck so I had to take out some of the goodies. Here are a few pics of the ........... un-build! I'll finish the bed tomorrow. I am going to completely carpet the bed. Gotta cover up the hole! I still have the box if anyone is interested. I'll take $20 + shipping for it not including the glass.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

looking to get an SUV. probablyt a tahoe or yukon. 8 rockford T1 12's on 2 - T3k's

dj2q.jpg

Great job on your truck bro...i also have a truck.

Can anyone point me to some threads that can give me a rundown on how to do this type of setup?

Sorry for the thread hijack and the inconvenience it may potentially cause you or anyone.

1118584504_21857f5cbb_o.png

bassaddictal4.jpg

2265859165_8b0974563b_o.jpg

Well I finally got it finished up today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:blush:

dj2q.jpg

Archived