just finished the throw together of a system in a 2007 tahoe. guy bought my 4 DC AUDIO level4 15'5 and my 4 ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1500.1 . he brought the stuff to my shop for a box and install. he also purchased a deck and 2 sets of pioneer separates. (that cannot be heard when this thing starts wangin) a 4channel and 2 sets of x9's are in the near future. 2 hc2400's in the back and 1 hc1800 added under the hood in the aux battery location. so 4 batts total. all linked with 1/0

DSC02818.jpg

DSC02817.jpg

and a vid of some slappage

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

sound isnot to great from all the metal vibrations that im sure are audible, but trust me it moves some air(and i have the amps turned all the way down. :P i dont want him blowing the shit up the first week.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

nice..... but whats up with the geo

:unsure:

its in retirement, getting sold off peice by peice...chek out the "sleeper" build. that is what is comming out hopefully by autorama -first week of feb for those who dont know

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR