Dc Sound Labs For Sale~~price Edit, Pg2

i had a tear on my old fi bl 18" where the cone and surround meet. CA glue for $8 or $100 for recone. :unsure:

RTV gasket glue FTW, come up from behind the surround, bottom side, and rub it around the rip

a hard drying glue is the LAST thing you want to use on a moving flexible part

no need to re cone that based on a little tear

RTV (black gasket glue) from the bottom, and you will NOT have any issues at all

Sorry, I know this is a for sale thread, I know the rules, so I will

Bump for a good deal??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

RTV gasket glue FTW, come up from behind the surround, bottom side, and rub it around the rip

a hard drying glue is the LAST thing you want to use on a moving flexible part

no need to re cone that based on a little tear

RTV (black gasket glue) from the bottom, and you will NOT have any issues at all

Sorry, I know this is a for sale thread, I know the rules, so I will

Bump for a good deal??

very informative, thx ill copy and paste on ca.com

i wanna go a different route but if i have to keep these ill do this, :(

thx man

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

just give them about 24hrs dry time

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived