Questions On Eq Install

Yea I do believe that I am using the subwoofer output rightnow. so just leave the RCA in that same spot except run it to the EQ main then the amp the sub out correct

yup since your eq isnt a 3 way in. It really is just like an add on for the lesser headunits without a full set of outputs.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ahh gotcha. Thanks for the advice man!

Even used the same pink color :)

lol yup just copied the color and pasted the lines :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

why dont the ppl that make half den eq's be 3way compatiable? everyone ive seen from memphis, clarion, pioneer, and so on only have one input and 3 outputs, i dont like the one input cause if u use ur front out to send a highpass signal if u have the hpf set on the headunit ur subs will be crossed over at a higher freq, this i think doesnt make much sence, and like those 30band eq's are neat but not enulf adjustments for each channel imo, ied rather have a good 3way eq/xover that i can put under the seat or back at amps than a half din without that much of a controle feature, i think its a killer idea for lesser headunits but they need to make a 3way version of it so u can adjust and would be sick if they made a half din that had atleast 2 in 3 out and a seperate eq for front and rear kinda like my headunit has built in would be sick with its own cross over slope knob so u can set it at like -12,-6,passave slopes would be sick, but anyways rosco had it dead on with the pic but im lookin into one myself and that exact one i was lookin into, but imo its prolly better for a mids n highs eq than sub if ur headunits output has a sub i wouldn't run it for subs cause it wouldn't make much a diff than rase the rca output voltage that i kno of

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif