Bigg Boy Posted November 16, 2008 Report Posted November 16, 2008 Can some one check this for me.... 11 cubes before port displacement 12" tall x11.5" wide port 14" long and the port is like this Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
raytard Posted November 16, 2008 Report Posted November 16, 2008 amatt's calculator says 37.88hz Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Bigg Boy Posted November 16, 2008 Author Report Posted November 16, 2008 that about what i got thanks Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Forevrbumpn Posted November 16, 2008 Report Posted November 16, 2008 I got almost 39hz after having 11cf and .75" port wall thickness I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Bigg Boy Posted November 16, 2008 Author Report Posted November 16, 2008 yea, im gonna go 11x11.5x14.... i think that will put me around 35 Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Forevrbumpn Posted November 16, 2008 Report Posted November 16, 2008 yea, im gonna go 11x11.5x14.... i think that will put me around 35 well, if your shooting for the number you told me, higher would be better not lower lower is funner, and better for hair tricks I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Bigg Boy Posted November 16, 2008 Author Report Posted November 16, 2008 i think i made my mind up.... gonna go 12x12 for the meter and gonna build a box thats fits inside that will take up .75 all around making it 10.5x10.5, (which will but me low 30's) and use that daily if its tuned to high for me with out it Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.