King Of Cali

FreelandKustomz

Also bill your math is just bad i countèd you blowin morè subs in comp than i ever have want me to list them? And to think you never blew a sub out of comp is silly

Yes sir. easy 2 RE mt's of david's and the 2 Dc I have now, and 1 selenium exreme 12. 4 years with all the PBX subs and no losses. Hell I still have my old ass GS redlines ;) Now if we wanna talk amps..... I've sent more then a couple back in the past years.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Death matches, that would be awesome as well. do it live over the phones so the other dude doesn't just keep going on and on. We can definitely make this happen. I think we could link the shows results between the two shows and then also do some interactive bass races and death matches. linking the results would definitely be cool because most people end up just competing against their selfs. and automatically taking first. When someone up north or down south could be their competition.

Audiobahn? Imortals? Lol but thats whât we do push things to the limit for that win

Dem don't count cause 2 of them were built wrong from Audiobahn ( what they said to me) and the other 2 were built by DD and worked great with 2 A4KDN's to them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Death matches, that would be awesome as well. do it live over the phones so the other dude doesn't just keep going on and on. We can definitely make this happen. I think we could link the shows results between the two shows and then also do some interactive bass races and death matches. linking the results would definitely be cool because most people end up just competing against their selfs. and automatically taking first. When someone up north or down south could be their competition.

i think this is a great idea

Do it live over the Phone...?

Why dont we Just do it LIVE in Person... So it more fun...

COUNT ME IN ON THE DEATH MATCH!

I'll Blow a couple more subs... lol

hey im gettin close or have already passed you guys up on the blowing of subs... :)

LIVE???? shit we can't get you to come out 1 hour away from the casa what makes you think that you will go down south to LA county :rolleyes: LOL

so when will we see the new ride? anytime soon.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

yeah linking it over the net is going to be a much more succesful turn out then trying to get everyone to one edge of the state. shit even to meet half way. I just dont see a king of cali workin out that way. just make it in orange county down here, and some where in the bay area up north. shit we would have well over 40 cars total competiting. That would be something wouldnt it? and death match live over the internet, not sure if that would work. But i say lets do as much stuff live on the internet as possible ya know? Im here to listen to any input. I'll probably talk to a couple of companies about possibly helping out sponsor this as well. The cali scene is here......it just needs to be stimulated a little.

wanna bass race me??? :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif with that one batt!!!!

Also the cost on your 1 batt was about the cost i paid for my 15

Do you want too Drag Me? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Who Knows i might be there sooner than you think (BassRace)... for those that weren't at the show yesterday, my driver side door finally fell apart on the Db Trooper ....

So on the 3 hr drive back home my wife asks me " So what are you going to do about the door?"

I told her i don't know yet? Then she thinks about it for a min and says" why not find another $500 dollar Trooper and do it all over again... I laughed and smiled and said Maybe Honey just Maybe.... at 1st i thought she was f%*ing with me becuz she knows how much time and how hard i worked with the welding, grinding, glue'n and screw'n... so anyways she goes

" i'm serious why not get another Trooper and do BassRace, it seems like a real crowd pleazer...... Besides

I'm happy to have a wife like her that likes what i like.... Trucks, Cars, Classics Cars, Mudding, Guns, Bass...

so who knows i may go after the loudest Bass Racer.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived