Sundown Audio

ACCORDMAN

CUT BUDDY

I was trying to send u this in a PM but it wasnt showing that I went through so

:Remember when Ernesto ([glow=red,2,300]no offense Ernesto just remmbered a statement u made[/glow]) was talking smack about the new Orion amps saying they were having problems? Well, The only thing Ive seen is that when they are on while u are cranking ur vehicle; It'll have low output volume for some reason, I think its because the voltage is low at that point. I really like Orion better than I do Rockford. I had 2 of the old orion HCCA 275G amps and was in love with em until someone stole them out of my truck. I think I can get around that problem that they "SAY" they are having by using a toggle switch on the remote wire which I always do anyway. Just cut them on after the car has been on for a few seconds or when I get ready to wang it. Ive seen where this amp was getting 2600rms and the voltage wasnt even at 13.8v which is where its rated at. So Im assuming I could get about 2800-3k rms at 14v. Have u seen this perform before and do u think that toggle would eliminate that problem...again that they "SAY" they are having out of em?

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Archived