Sonic Electronix

Total Inches Before You Really Start Bumpin?

Thanks for the advice folks. Now for another quesiton lol:

I know that a lot of you probably hate on the stores like Best Buy or Circuit City when it comes to installing equipment. But honestly, being 16 years old and all, I don't really think I have the experience to do it myself. If I buy a sub/box/amp combo (which I might), and take it to one of these stores, can they install it properly? Or do I have to buy the equipment directly from them?

If you can't do it yourself see if your local shop will do it.

IMO Make Best Buy your last option.

Derp.

Thanks for the advice folks. Now for another quesiton lol:

I know that a lot of you probably hate on the stores like Best Buy or Circuit City when it comes to installing equipment. But honestly, being 16 years old and all, I don't really think I have the experience to do it myself. If I buy a sub/box/amp combo (which I might), and take it to one of these stores, can they install it properly? Or do I have to buy the equipment directly from them?

They will install it for you I believe. They prefer you to purchase their equipment, but I don't think they will turn you down. Paul at Sound FX here in Sumter South Carolina always installs equipment not purchased from him and he does an aewsome job.

TeamSundown-3.jpg

If you want to be loud and its your first system find 2 good 12s and an amp to power them ith atleast rms. Those stores you mentioned will do it but it wont be cheap! The ymight even say no if its not bought there or wha tthey sell.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350