Last week i meet a kid with a 1995 Camaro Z28 (LT1), we talked about a trade for my blazer the way it is. Well his gf didnt think she looekd cute in it haha so he said he would think about it. Well he called this morning and was like call this guy who buys cars, see wha tprice he will give you for the blazer and if its close to 3k then we can trade. What should i do? I drove this camaro (111,000 miles) and it ran perfect, plenty of power! I called thsi guy and i guess he comes looks at the car gives you a price and if you take his offer than he pays cash on the spot. My inusrance has the blazer at like $2975 lol right at $3k. I told him if i get under that its a no deal and we make other plans! Any advice will be accepted :)

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Well i guess this kid wants t osale the blazer right after we trade on the spot and take the cash to go get a Expodition. He just wants to make sure i get the camaro so it goes to a good home and doesnt sit around. Itold him we just need to trade and then him sell it! He is from the carribeans and knocked up his gf and they need a family car. He is kinda dumb tho, my blazer is like $700 more on kbb and he still wont trade! This camaro is sweet!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/916411833.html

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Just got off the phone with the kid again. If this guy gives me more than $3k for the blazer then ill just buy the camaro for $3k and keep the extra for the tag switch and insurance lol. I hope this guy tha tlooks at cars is leggit!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350