Anyone Here A Fighter Jet Pilot?

the USCG has to put in an average of 12 people a year per area..they dont want everyone like the army. talking to others will get you the wrong info plain and simple. and even if you do get right info you cant get in till you see a recruiter so why beat around teh bush with inaccurate info.

Dude I understand ur USCG proud cause thats where ur going. And thats cool.

But the chodester is here trying to get info from people who ARE IN and know what the real deal is. Not the people who are planning on going. So please quit trying to talk down on our information and our tips cause i will be dollars to doughnuts I know more about the military when drunk than you do sober bright eyed and bushey tailed.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

so recruiters arent in? hm news to me. im not pushing him to go USCG at all. he said he wanted aviation and I suggested NAVY and Coast Guard..i wasnt pushing a thing. im glad you know more than me as you should since your enlisted however I Garuntee that a Recruiter knows more than you do is the point im trying to make.

so recruiters arent in? hm news to me. im not pushing him to go USCG at all. he said he wanted aviation and I suggested NAVY and Coast Guard..i wasnt pushing a thing. im glad you know more than me as you should since your enlisted however I Garuntee that a Recruiter knows more than you do is the point im trying to make.

And if u read my post recruiters have #'s to make.........they tend to tell people almost anything they wanna hear to get them to sign man. Its just the way it is.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i know they have #'s to make which is why i said the fact about the USCG needeing only 12 per year per area. implying that they dont take everyone. My recruiter has over 100 applicants and only needs to put in 7.. so he will tell you the truth and get only the best applicants for that branch..I will agree that there are recruiters telling BS but not them all which is why i suggest he does his OWN research before talking to them..

Archived