Hey, This guy put an ad on Craigslist. He has a new shop and was using cl to bring in buisness. Well he had no pics so i emailed him last night to see if he had any pics to show his work. I had to save them to my photobucket cause i didnt know any other way to show pics. Im not really knocking the guy but he needs to practice his skills a bit more before he goes into buisness! There were other bad pics but these 2 really got my attention. Well here are some pics....

l_85aa4bc8b0505c40f49fdeafaa0591fb.jpg

untitled.jpg

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

damn i would of atleast made a board n mounted amp to seat and put wires under amp to clean em up a lil or hide behind carpet on seat back just cut a hole in it and run threw up to amp, and thats a shop doin shit like this? he must of been in a hurry to do that ish, it i owned a shop ied take my time but still to it as fast as i could to get the best outcome, ied like to work for a shop i got to many tools to just do shit for myself :(

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif