POP/Noise through stereo

After reading newls1's post I thought I would Bring this TTT. I still haven't figured this one out. Also I get noise through my stereo but only when i run power to my sub amp. The noise doesn't go up and down with RPM's, just stays the same. If I disconnect my sub amp then the noise is gone.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I have the same pop problem, cant figure out what it is, but it only does it sometimes....one of my automotive teachers explained this to our class one time, wish i could really remember what it was. Somethings telling me it was a relay issue, but dont hold me to that.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

In my truck I can turn the dome lights on and off with a button, so if the button is "on" and I open a door I get a pop. If I turn my lights on, I get a pop. If I switch from low to high beams I get a pop.

Funny thing is like if I flip to high beams I get a semi loud pop, if I flick them off immediately and then back on immediately I get nothing. But if I flick them on then off and wait like 30 seconds or so and flip them back on I get the loud pop again.

Also the whine that I am getting, If the truck is off its still there. The other day I had the radio on but it was muted and I turned the truck off, the whine sounded like it was slowly dying.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Well like a lot of those things are ran through a relay, which makes me believe my memory is right. I drive an f150 and its the same way, except i dont get the whine, thats def the headunit, just like with pioneers.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

I would try the illumination wire. Maybe put your turn ons for your amp on a relay?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I would try the illumination wire. Maybe put your turn ons for your amp on a relay?

Are you referring to the POP or to the whine?

d(-__-)b

sorry was referring to the pop noise.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I tried the illumination wire a while back and that didnt help. As for the relay, I'm not really sure how that would help me. I dont get the pop when the amps come on or go off, just when the lights come on.

d(-__-)b

it sounds like the additional amperage draw from the lights being turned on is what causes it. with your signal split to three amps it may be stretched thin enough that the minor fluctuation from turning the lights on and what not is enough to disrupt the signal for a split second.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High