Second Skin Audio

Set Off Some Alarms Today

So today I was leaving a hospital parking garage and figured I'd turn up the bass a little bit. Put on Jeezy's "Air Forces" and some old school Biggie with "Ready to Die" and set off 3 alarms leaving the garage. I never thought I was loud enough to do that, so this makes me happy :yahoo: :yahoo:

Just thought I would share my excitement.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Nice now you need to go to a outlet store and drive through the front of the outlet stores and see how far away you can set off alarms and possibly flex the store front windows. I was able to set off some alrams about 150ft away or so.

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order

Well I wasn't really expecting everyone to jump down my throat about this. It was the employee parking garage located across the street from the actual hospital, I had to drop off something to my mom who works there.

But thanks for making me feel so warm and welcome here. :friends:

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Well look up the pentalies and laws for noise ordiance within 5 miles of a HOSPITAL! I bet you wont like those tickets and taking of your vehicle and etc.!

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Well you can get a noise ordinance ticket on any road for having music too loud, wasn't really aware it was any different there. I apologize for my ignorance, but I don't think the insults and shit were necessary.

smd5.png