Shit Ton Of Hooters Merchandise

OK long story short. Moms friend passed away about 2 years ago. Had no family and my mom was his closest friend so he left everything to her. We didnt know it, so out of the blue social security calls us and tells us. We go to his house, find out he has a massive hooters collection. I mean a whole room full of shit.

Didnt really know what to do with it so we took some of it and decorated my room in it lol. Still have 2 of those big tupperware containers full of shit. (like the 3 ft long boxes).

Basically moms said i can sell it because we honestly dont know what to do with it. Hopefully there will be some peeps that want it on ebay so i can fund for 2 havoc 18's

Just uploaded these pics tonight of the stuff. This still isnt everything i have. Still have about 15 diecast nascars and about 200 collector pins that retail for like 9$ a piece. gonna sell them all together.

But yea here is my photobucket of the pictures with my ebay id next to it.

This isnt a forsale thread, more a thread for everyone to see the mass quantities of shit i have but if you want something, pm me and we can work it out.

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd281/S...Wilson/Hooters/

and my friends think its weird i spend thousands on car audio, i cant imagine spending thousands on stuff i cant even use.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

well everything that i put up is. I mentioned i had all this stuff on the SMD Chat and everyone said to post pics so i said fuck it and posted them all on photobucket.

Everything is technically for sale. I just need to make ebay listings for it all lol.